- 188.8.131.52 Changelog
- Map Modification
- Version Released
- Inferno’s Gate Model Changed
- MP7 and MAC-10 Animation Adjusted
- ELEAGUE Atlanta 2017 Player/Team Store Images
- ELEAGUE Atlanta 2017 Souvenir Crates
- Pick’Em Challenge Trophies
- Added Tournament Banner + Logo
- Added Graffiti UI Icon
- Modified Perfect World Textures
184.108.40.206 Changelog -
THE ELEAGUE ATLANTA 2017 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP
- Team stickers, stickers autographed by professional CS:GO players, and all-new team graffiti are available for purchase in-game and from the Steam Community Market, with 50% of the proceeds going to players and organizations. For more details, visit http://www.counter-strike.net/pickem/atlanta2017
- Team stickers can be used as game pieces for the Atlanta 2017 Team Pick’Em Challenge.
- Group stage picks can be made immediately, Playoff picks can be made when the group stage has completed.
- Group stage picks lock at the start of the group stage matches.
- Playoff picks lock at the start of the first Playoff matches.
- Players killed during grenade-throwing animation will no longer drop a duplicate grenade if that grenade has already been thrown.
- func_breakables will no longer make noise when hits deal no damage.
- Added a server setting sv_steamauth_enforce to allow tournament organizers for LAN events to delay player kick due to No Steam Logon client issue until the end of a live round when tournament match will automatically pause and a round backup with all correct information will be saved for reconnect.
- Lowered volume of bullet-bys and bullet impacts.
- Changed default weapon near/far crossfade max distance so that a slight perceived volume bump doesn’t happen at crossfade junctions.
- Also lowered volume of distant weapons slightly to address the same issue.
- Slightly increased the min distance of the falloff so that 3rd parties can hear max volume at about 1m away from shooter.
- Increased the input curve amount so that rate of volume decay over distance is more pronounced.
- Added descriptions to many mixer groups.
- Fixed various spots where C4 could get stuck
- Removed some slight gaps in cover in Bombsite A
- Fixed bug where jumping inside of Toxic in Bombsite B would clip the playermodel through the ceiling
- Removed vent-sound from top of Mini, Bombsite A
- Fixed sound-spam when shooting at vent in Checkers through a prop
- Clipping improvements
- Fixed some minor graphical bugs
- Fixed a spot where players could get stuck near Boiler, Bombsite A
- Added backfaces to gate used at bottom of Banana, Bombsite B
Map Modification -
De_Nuke Changes -
Added Clip Brushes– Clip brushes were added to the ceiling in two locations.
Logo Texture Fixed– The texture of the plant’s logo has been fixed so it is fully visible.
De_Inferno Changes -
T-Spawn Clip Brush Added– Another clip brush was added to the little stairs in T-Spawn for smoother movement.
Player Clip Brush Added– A few clip brushes were added or fixed in locations where the player’s model was getting stuck or having issues with their movement.
Prop’s Placement Adjusted– Many of the small props like baskets had their position slighty move so that they are not sticking in the walls.
Chimney Adjusted– The chimney has been moved to the other side.
De_Mirage Changes -
Prop’s Height Adjusted– The height of a few objects within the A site has been raised just slighty.
Gaps Covered– Some gaps within the A site crates were covered up with a additional wood beam on the top part or black cover on the bottom section.
Light’s Placement Fixed– I’m surprised I never noticed this before but the light above the door near T Spawn was literally like a foot away from the wall and just floating in the air. But now it is fixed.
Many Clip Brushes Added– There were a ton of new clip brushes added around the map for the purpose of weapons or the bomb getting stuck. But also there were some added to certain walls and floors for smoother player/model interactions.
De_Cache Changes -
Truck Clip Brush Added– Clip brushes were added to the back of the truck making player’s movement smoother when trying to walk up the back
Bucket Removed– Its Gone.
Background Trees Removed– A group of trees/brush in the background has been removed.
Background Changes– A few other background changes took place like replacing a tree with a different model near T spawn and switching up a wall that is beyond the fence.
Object’s Placement Adjusted– There were a number of objects/models around the map that were slighty changed. Beforehand – either the model was partially within a wall, floating in the air, or not properly connected.
Surface’s Shading Difference– The shading/lighting on a few surfaces and models has changed a bit.
Boost Spot Modified– The barrels at the boost spot have been replaced with a crate instead and the tarp’s UV mapping of it’s texture was modified.
Version Released -
Client Version = 422
Server Version = 422
Patch Version = 220.127.116.11
Inferno’s Gate Model Changed -
The model ‘inferno_large_gate_02’ from Inferno now has faces on the back side of it. This makes it so that a viewer/player is not able to see a invisible texture for the gate.
MP7 and MAC-10 Animation Adjusted -
I personally haven’t had time to break down what actually changed about the animation in how it looks but I’m able to point out what actions were changed. Located below in the images is the actions that were slightly adjusted:
ELEAGUE Atlanta 2017 Player/Team Store Images -
ELEAGUE Atlanta 2017 Souvenir Crates -
The souvenir crates for ELEAGUE Atlanta 2017 had their inventory icons added within the client.
Pick’Em Challenge Trophies -
The Pick’Em Challenge rewards for ELEAGUE 2017 had their inventory icons added within the client.
Bronze Reward – 25 Points Needed
Silver Reward – 50 Points Needed
Gold Reward – 75 Points Needed
Added Tournament Banner + Logo -
Added Graffiti UI Icon -
Modified Perfect World Textures -
With this latest patch there were a few more skins that have been changed for the Perfect World/China client. There will be a comparison below with the regular version on the left and China version on the right.